There can’t be better irony than life. We celebrate morbid cause; try to limit what is unlimited, try to search thing in the ether, so on, and so forth. There is no end…I was trying to pen-down my thoughts with the Acer laptop, meanwhile I forget that I had to rise early as well, and couple of hours were left from the beginning of another day. I had finished all, but when it came to post that with my blogger account, I was shocked. The browser crashed all of a sudden.

Acer reviews
I got a crash report, but that was not so easy for me to interpret or conclude. All I could do was to restart the browser again. I did, and it worked. But then when I submitted that, the cursor icon on the screen went into a long hibernate, the max I could notice was the rotation of the pointer. I waited a long, but in vain.

The unexpected issue nursed my mind with brooding thoughts. It was next to impossible as the machine was brand new that I had purchased last month. In a bid to know about the reliability of the product I also read Acer reviews. Then I took a turn about, thinking it’s useless to cry on spilt milk.

Being struck in the dark tunnel, there was no way left rather than to go with the Acer Technical Support . Luckily I got the Acer number, which proved messiah for me. A technician confirmed some details, and then provided me with few troubleshooting steps, which read as follows:

Update Firefox
Find the latest update form the browser itself. Navigate to the Help menu and select About Firefox, and click on the “Update Now”. Check that you have the latest versions of all your plugins. Go to Plugin Check page and follow the links to update any plugins that are out of date.

Update Windows
Go to the Start menu, select All Programs and then Windows Update. Keep it updated, as it has a crucial role in system performance.

Update your drivers
Analyze whether the machine runs on the latest graphics drivers. If not, then get the update from the manufacturer website or get it through Windows Update.

Update Internet Security software
Verify the status of the system security. Do have the updated security software installed and the Windows Firewall well configured.

It was worth to call on the Acer support number.

The above solution worked well on my system, and I was able to resolve the browser crashing issues with the Acer laptop effectively. Hope, you will find it helpful too.

Comments (1)

On 18 April 2013 at 02:19 , Unknown said...

Thanks for your guidelines to Computer Support.I am so happy after reading it...